Come and join in the ‘Just for Fun’ competitions. Enter your family pet in the Dog Agility! This is always fun for both participants and spectators. Win a Rosette for the three fastest times over the course!
Why not take part in some of these classes?
1. Most Handsome Dog
2. Prettiest Bitch
3. Best Puppy under One Year
4. Best Veteran over 10 Years
5. Best Rescue Dog/Bitch
6. Dog and Owner Most Alike
7. Best Friends
8. Waggiest Tail
9. Best 6 Legs
10. Best Trick
11. Dog/Bitch The Judge Would Like To Take Home
12. Consolation For Dog/Bitch Not Having Won A Rosette
13. Best In Show To Be Presented With A Trophy – All “First” Winners On The Day
Don’t forget if you bring your dog you can take part in the Agility Class!
A Scurry is a timed competition aimed at finding the dog that retrieves a dummy or dummies in the fastest time. Scurries are fun, ‘have-a-go’ events. Anyone can enter. A dog does not even have to be a gundog breed.
Our gundog scurry is simple enough for novices to enjoy, but also tricky enough to test the mettle of the very best.
• Retrieving against the clock • Novice and experienced class
• Test your handling skills and the dogs nose in this ‘just for fun’ scurry
You can enter as many times are you like. Entry on the day.
£1 per Scurry. All the monies raised are donated to charity.
1st, 2nd & 3rd prize in each class.
9.30 to 10.30 Scurry running
10.30 to 11.00 Gun Dog demo
11.00 to 1pm Scurry running
2pm to 3.00 Scurry running
3.00 to 3.30 Gun Dog demo
3.30 to 5.00 Scurry running
All dogs entered at owners risk. Event arranged by Dan Pass, all enquiries contact 07739 321303.